Auto-Approval
Darrin
2008-04-26 07:17:57 UTC
This thread originated on SCJM. Since my response would have been
rejected due to the discriminatory Thought Police, I decided to post
it to the appropriate unmoderated forums:

Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish.moderated
From: "Henry Goodman" <***@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:37:36 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Auto-approval
[info]
Currently there is no point in anyone applying for auto-approval due
to a bug in the moderation software. We do not have a date when this
will be fixed.
Henry Goodman
Harry Weiss
Maxine Woolf
(Moderators scjm)
Henry, was there really ever a point in applying? What was the excuse
prior to this so-called software glitch? DOH! One has a better chance
of winning the Lotto than becoming auto-approved on SCJM
(soc.culture.jewish.moderated). Henry's response to a user asking why
he has yet to gain auto-approval status: "FWIW the statistics for you
are 1116 accepted 117 rejected. This is a rejection rate of 9.49%.
While higher than most it is hardly huge. There are posters, whom I am
not prepared to name, with higher rates." LOL! Henry Goodman is not
running a newsgroup, he's running a concentration camp for
discriminatory censorship. The man uses unreasonable criteria for auto-
approval status. Yours truly has over 500+ messages (not including the
hundreds more that were needlessly rejected due to discriminatory
censorship) in a 4+ year period, and still no auto-approval status. A
recent member had 4,000+ posts, yet he too continued to be denied. His
every word was still being scrutinized. This resulted in his leaving
the group! Remember, moderation was never intended as a tool for
censorship. It was intended to weed out spam, personal attacks, and in
the case of SCJM, anti-Semitism. -D, NYC "What's the First Amendment,
does it have halachik meaning, and in what way do we disregard it?" -
HENRY GOODMAN (clueless Brit who believes that because he is sitting
behind a PC in Britain, SCJM is somehow bound by British law).."It is
sad that some of you come from totalitarian regimes and do not
understand the concepts of freedom of speech and think it only applies
to those you agree with" - HARRY WEISS (co- moderator, 'King of Self-
contradiction')
B.H. Cramer
2008-04-26 09:00:41 UTC
Post by Darrin
This thread originated on SCJM. Since my response would have been
rejected due to the discriminatory Thought Police, I decided to post
Be nice if you could use paragraphs, fuckstain.
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish.moderated
contradiction')
B.H. Cramer
2008-04-26 09:08:41 UTC
Post by Darrin
This thread originated on SCJM. Since my response would have been
rejected due to the discriminatory Thought Police, I decided to post
Probably because you're only a fucking convert, kunt.
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish.moderated