HOGTURD_GRAM from John Weaselston Howard PM:- I have left my mark on every institution I have wrecked. I give you an assurance tonight that I refuse to go limp, I will remain firm, and I think it's still too early to make a final judgement because of my role in criminal profits from sneaky schemes that someone else has full responsibility for. It is fair to say that we must improve the management of wealth transfer to my friends. We are doing wonderful humanitarian work by invading Iraqistan. The war on Iraqistan will cost only a few trillion dollars, and will run for only a few decades. I do not know how it will end. I guarantee we will never be attacked, and God told me we are on the same team as nice people who arrest dissidents. And we must rave fatuous drivel about individual values. I believe in talking drivel about ongoing economic reform. [;-)] YOU CAN REALLY TASTE THE JOHN HOWARD IN THE WELFARE REFORMS.
c***@aussieisp.com
2007-05-01 22:19:04 UTC
SUCKHOLE_GRAM from John Weasel Howard PM:- Am I
just another chaos merchant? Because of the recent
truth drought, I must say that it was a fair
statement of my Government's insanity at the time
but I think it's still too early to speculate on
what is my role in attempts to conceal the
corruption of the massive Australian foreign debt
that someone else has full knowledge about. At the
end of the day I claim I'm innocent on the basis
of moral insanity. We believe the surviving people
of Iraqistan are now better off. The war on people
who pay rent will cost only a few thousand
dollars, and will be a short war. I actually know
how it will keep going. I guarantee we will be
safe, but God told me we are on the side of the US
alliance. And we must be wrapped in the flag. I
believe in making you jump my pointless hurdles.
[;-)] DON'T YOU JUST LOVE BEING IMPOVERISHED BY
JOHN?

PAIN_GRAM from John Old Chimp Howard PM:- I will
always remain firm, proud, and erect. We need to
be patient, because there is a remarkable
confusion and indecision in my mind, and I'm not
going to speculate on what is the way I was
tangled up in an unfixable investment catastrophe
spawning ponzi-schemes that I deny having any
involvement in. At the end of the day I don't
admit anything unless I do. We are at war unless
we aren't. The war on terrible-ism will cost only
a few trillion dollars, and will be a long war. I
do not know where or when it will keep going. I
guarantee we will be safe, however voices in my
head told me we are on the side of those who never
go soft and floppy. And I insist we must be
wrapped in the flag. We are committed to remain
firm, proud, and erect. [;-)] LET YOUR JOHN HOWARD
DO THE WORKPLACE REFORMING.

POVERTY_GRAM from John Wimpton Howard PM:- Did you
see through my national ID Card that is not a
national ID Card? The fact is that the Australian
people have moved on and I'm not saying anything,
except it's too early to speculate on what is the
exact nature of my knowledge of the frenzy of
financial bloodsucking alongside a scheme to cheat
the public that I have no involvement in. It is an
enormous benefit that I claim I'm innocent on the
basis of moral insanity. We believe the surviving
people of Iraqistan are now better off. The war on
low income earners will cost only a few million
dollars, and will run for only a few years. I do
not know where or when it will keep going. I
guarantee you all will be safe, however God told
me we are on the side of those who never go soft
and floppy. And I know we must suck more arse. I'm
very committed to working for all of you one of
these days. [;-)] DON'T SAY BROKE, SAY JOHN
HOWARD.

.oOo.

http://mauriegee0.tripod.com/art.htm
ex_liberal_voter
2007-05-01 23:10:02 UTC
HOWARD HAS 'LEFT HIS MARK'

A senior unionist has described Prime Minister John Howard as a
"skidmark on the bedsheet of Australian politics".

[...]

"I describe [Mr Howard] as an anti-union bastard of the last
generation and a skidmark on the bedsheet of Australian politics," he
said.

Source: The Sun-Herald, 29 April 2007

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/04/28/1177460038447.html?from=top5
a***@hotmail.com