Google Groups blocks messages with "islam - qa . com" string
s***@gmail.com
2008-11-05 20:28:09 UTC
I have just found out experimentally that when I try to post a
newsgroup message via
Google Groups, and the message contains the string "islam -
qa.com" (remove spaces) in its title or body, the Google Groups always
blocks the message displaying the error message:

"We were unable to post your message. If you believe this is an error,
please contact Google Support."

There is no such thing as the "Google Support." Google does not take
phone calls or emails about its controversial newsgroup service.

The "islam - qa . com" (remove spaces) string is part of Islamic
website address: http://www . islam - qa .com/ (remove spaces) It
seems that Google Groups is controlled by Islamo-Nazis who are trying
to suppress the truth about Islam.
Golden California Girls
2008-11-06 02:33:36 UTC
http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86640&ctx=contactpolicy

http://www.google.com/corporate/address.html
Welsh Dog
2008-11-06 09:49:28 UTC
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:28:09 -0800 (PST),
Post by s***@gmail.com
I have just found out experimentally that when I try to post a
newsgroup message via
Google Groups, and the message contains the string "islam -
qa.com" (remove spaces) in its title or body, the Google Groups always
"We were unable to post your message. If you believe this is an error,
please contact Google Support."
There is no such thing as the "Google Support." Google does not take
phone calls or emails about its controversial newsgroup service.
The "islam - qa . com" (remove spaces) string is part of Islamic
website address: http://www . islam - qa .com/ (remove spaces) It
seems that Google Groups is controlled by Islamo-Nazis who are trying
to suppress the truth about Islam.
So use a newsreader like Agent and all your troubles will be over -
then you won't need to spam people with the URL on the pretence of
complaining.

Welshdog
--
News and views... for people like youse!!

Australian Opinion
(http://australianopinion.com)

Not as strange as it looks!